My LOVE story Based on True incidents !
2003. Sitting in my class on one summer's day. My fellow mate had a gasp over a girl. "What's the matter?" I asked. He showed me a girl and she looks cute . "Nah!" I replied blindly. Then when she came near me by name "xxx" (I cant say here) !! I agreed to him that she was beautiful ! I truly felt as if this moment is going to change my entire life.
In order to chat with her I use to create situations. We become friends in time and she liked me a lot. Few strings of her hair would fall over her forehead and that always she would tuck behind her ear. One tooth have not been arranged properly would make me insane whenever she smile, thats the best part of her :) !!
While talking with her, I was quiet, very quiet. I would listen to what she had to say. I felt her very easy to chat with. I would tell all my secrets and I'll talk about everything. But I knew there was something else I like about her!
I looked into her eyes, listened to her talk about how she hate people falling in love in such a young age, then I understood she didn't feel me more than a friend. I fear to tell her that I love her as she was not interested in love at this age . So tried to hide it from her!!!
The more I hide it, the more it showed! The more I suppress it, the more it growed!
Oh, it was too heavy for my heart, so called her and silently I uttered "I love you." No reply from her for a minute. "You kidding!" she said. "No, it's from my heart," I said. She took a minute to answer that "it's all just an attraction" and added to that "I can't encourage it, am sorry"…
She broke my heart with the word "no" but I didn't feel like the way she felt. Then I could not speak with her like before. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them but knowing that you can't have them. I am not going to have the girl whom I loved. Frustration, agony, all filled me as I missed her in my life. The love I had on her conquered my thoughts.
Then the time run as I finished my schoolings and went in my graduation. I couldn't move on though I was speaking other girls I came across who were interested in me.
And in some time felt like talking with her again, called to her landline. My heart pounded hard until someone pick the receiver. It was her who attended the call. She was blank hearing me, she didn't expect me I guess!! Spoke with her for sometime, fell in love with her once again.
She didn't know that I was still in love with her. She started inquiring about me to all my friends… They explained all that I loved her a lot. Finally she started realizing it was not infatuation.
Then I sent a poem to her email… my first try for her.
"I could understand your love for me, but am not interested," she replied. It was the bitter part of my life. I tried hard to make her understand but I failed. I had no other go but to remain silent and watch the love of my life going far once again.
Didn't have any contact with her after that.
In meanwhile I guess that she struggled hard to remove my memories from her. Though she blindly believed that my thoughts would expire, instead it grew newer day by day.
She would not hide her love for long I guess, she would come back to me one day.
Still am waiting for the one who is the worth of my life !!
So friends, love can make you happy but often times it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who worth it. So take your time and choose the best.
BY PREM

11 Comments:
nice blog.... intersting story too....true luv kandipa win pannum ....
thanx saranya ..keep visiting my blog
Hy Man Nice Start da.. Love Story nala Irukhu da. he he.. anyways Keep Rockin man.. Nice job..
thanx bala keep visiting
dude...sema sema sema... kudos.. keep goin.. continue writin posts.. dont b dormant lik me..
nice story da.. keep rocking..
thanx machi ll try to update everyday
This comment has been removed by the author.
hey machi superb da...!! dis story is so sentimental n interestin da......keep updatin ur blog dude.. its a bright start too...
thanx arul
touching love story machi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home