Here We Go !

Caution: This is a amateur blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

My brief LOVE story

2003.Sittin in my class on one summer’s day.My fellow mate had a gasp over a girl . wats the matter? I asked .He showed me a girl , yuk ! I replied blindly.Then wen she came near me , a flash of beauty passed by name Julie!! it wuz me now gasping for breath ,I tried to control myself !! I felt as if this moment going to change my entire life .

Inorder to chat wit Julie I use to create situations .We become frens in time and she liked me a lot . Few strings of her hair wud fall over her forehead and tat always she wud tuck behind her ear .One tooth ve not been arranged properly wud make me insane wenevr she smile, which was cute actually !!
While talking with her, I wuz quite ,very quite , I wud listen to wat she had to say . I felt her very easy to chat with , I wud tell all my secrets and ll talk about everything . But I knew ther wuz something else I like abt her !

I looked into her eyes listened to her talk about how she hate people falling in love then I understood she din mean me more than a fren . I fear to tell her tat I love her as she wuz not interested in love . so tried to hide it from her !!!
Oh god the more I hide it ,the more it showed !
The more I suppress it , the more it growed !
Oh it wuz too heavy for my heart , so called her and silently I uttered “ I love u “ . No reply from her for a minuite , U kiddin ! she said . No its from my heart I said. She took a minuite to answer tat “its all infactuation” and added to tat “I cant encourage it am sorry “…
She broke my heart with the word “infactuation” but I din feel lik the way she felt . Then I cud not speak with her like before. The worst way to miss someone is to be sittin rite beside them but knowing tat u cant have them . I am not going to have the girl whom I loved . Frustration ,agony all filled me as I missed her in my life . The love I had on her conquered my thoughts .
Then the time run as I finished my schoolings and went in my graduation din speak with girls since I had Julie in my heart ,I wuz cautious tat I shd not fall in love with anyother to prove mine wuz not infactuation .
And in time felt like talking with her again , called to her landline . My heart pounded hard until someone pick the receiver . It wuz Julie who attended the call . She wuz blank hearing me , she dint expect me I guess !! ..spoke with her for sometime fell in love with her once again .
She din know tat I wuz still in love with her . She started inquiring about me to all my frens …They explained all tat I loved her a lot , Finally she started realizing it wuz not infactuation .
Then I sent a poem in mail ..my first try for her, here r those lines
My love
This is about my sweet heart!
Without her I have no other thought,
Before three years we both fought,
She is the ly girl who touched my heart,

I fear that ,there is only one life,
How cute it will be, if she is my wife…….
Till now I feel like standing on a knife!

No one knows I am crying …..
Because of her silence I am still dying !

She doesn’t like me a bit …….
Even though I couldn’t quit,

Without her, even thousands of birth,
To my concern has no worth!

She is beautiful like the pretty moon,
I believe she will love me soon…………


“I cud understand ur love for me ,but am not interested” she replied . It wuz the bitter part of my life ,I tried hard to make her understand but I failed . I had no other go but to remain silent and watch the love of my life being taken away yet again .I shd have protected my love but I cant even do tat . I lived everyday with agony and pain .
A Son to my parents , a fren to my lovable frens and a failure to my only love .
Dint ve any contact with her till then .
In meanwhile she struggled hard to remove my memories from her . Though she blindly believed tat my thoughts wud expire ,instead it grew newer day by day.
She wud not hide her love for long I guess , she wud come back to me one day .As no one wud miss the one who love them a lot.
Still am waiting for the one who is worth for tat !!!
So frens ,Love can make u happy but often times it hurts ,but love’s only special when u give it to someone who worth it .,so take ur time and choose the best .
BY PREM

11 Comments:

Blogger saranya said...

nice blog.... intersting story too....true luv kandipa win pannum ....

July 18, 2008 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger pappu said...

thanx saranya ..keep visiting my blog

July 18, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Bala said...

Hy Man Nice Start da.. Love Story nala Irukhu da. he he.. anyways Keep Rockin man.. Nice job..

July 18, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger pappu said...

thanx bala keep visiting

July 18, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger vidyasangkar said...

dude...sema sema sema... kudos.. keep goin.. continue writin posts.. dont b dormant lik me..

July 18, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice story da.. keep rocking..

July 18, 2008 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger pappu said...

thanx machi ll try to update everyday

July 18, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger arul said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 20, 2008 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger arul said...

hey machi superb da...!! dis story is so sentimental n interestin da......keep updatin ur blog dude.. its a bright start too...

July 20, 2008 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger pappu said...

thanx arul

July 20, 2008 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

touching love story machi

July 21, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home