Here We Go !

Caution: This is a amateur blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Struggle to play !!!

After a long break just made an attempt to touch my shuttle racquet today ,Wuz not at all satisfied with the start . With all my kit packed i incited towards the court WOW! my favorite place which i loved a lot came along my view. Entered with an uncollectible attitude with void confidence status.
I excited up in the court at the start , here came the cark. Though my mind is excited ,since it has been a long time i have not touched my racquet. My legs tremble and struggle to make movements inside the court . Wow i cud judge the movement of the feather but my legs not co operating with me as a result my racquet doesn't meet the feather in the right position .Looked as if am turning the shuttle to all the sides of the court.
Made some contact with the shuttle but suffering a lot with a poor form .
-Prem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home